Warranties and Liability
1. All goods supplied by the Seller, except for Ex-Display item(s), come with a manufacturer’s warranty of at least 12 months.
2. The Buyer shall provide the Seller with information such as photographic evidence and proof of purchase to enable the Seller to claim under the manufacturer’s warranties. In the event of a claim, the Buyer shall in the first instance contact the Seller’s customer service department.
3. Our only liability to you under these terms and conditions will be, at our sole discretion, to make good any shortage or non-delivery, to replace or repair any goods which are received by you in a damaged or defective state or to refund to you any sums actually paid by you for the goods in question. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us and will have no liability to you for any failure or delay in delivering goods or any damage or defect in goods delivered which is caused by any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control.
1. Delivery of the goods shall be made by the Seller for delivery to such place as the Buyer may specify at the time the order is placed.
2. The Seller shall use his reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery.
3. The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
4. Generally, where an order contains more than one item, all items will be delivered at the same time once all items are available.
5. Where a delivery date has been agreed with the Seller’s carrier, but the Buyer isn’t present to receive the delivery, the Seller reserves the right to charge the Buyer a £15 surcharge for a re-delivery, this to cover the cost of the failed delivery.
6. In the rare event that the Goods have arrived damaged, contain a manufacturer’s defect or parts are missing, the Buyer must inform the Sellers Customer Services Department within 48 hours of receiving delivery. The Seller reserves the right to request photographic evidence to be provided on behalf of the Buyer.
Cancellations and Returns.
1. Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened and/or slept on cannot be returned.
2. Goods can only be returned if they are found as faulty. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check goods are in a satisfactory condition on delivery/collection.
3. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt of goods and after the Seller has inspected them for damage. The Seller reserves the right to withhold all or part of the Buyers refund if items are returned damaged.
4. Mattresses can be returned within 14 days if it is still in its original packaging and unopened with proof of purchase.
1. Clearance and Ex-Display Item(s) may not necessarily be in perfect condition and may have sustained fair wear and tear from being Ex-Display models.
We aim to constantly improve and develop the Kaos Beds website for the benefit of all our customers, to allow this process to take place, we may occasionally:
modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part of it) with or without notice; and/or Change the Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change will demonstrate your acceptance of such change.
Alter or extend promotions at any time.
If Kaos Beds is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct them as soon as we reasonably can.
Accuracy of content
Kaos Beds has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed inclusive of V.A.T. We make every effort to display the colour of the furniture as accurately as possible. But as colour reproduction depends on your computer’s monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of the colour is accurate to the actual product.
On the day of delivery, please ensure that the delivery team can gain easy access to the room that the Mattress and/or Bed is going into. Please make sure that the area you want the furniture placed is cleared.